All about temporary skill shortage visa subclass 482
The Temporary Skill Shortage Visa Subclass 482 targets to take care of the scarcity of the potential duty holders for the masters who are unable to find the same amongst Australians by enabling inclusion of an overseas pool of calibre keeping the Australian workers at first preference. You can register this visa from Australia or outside of Australia.
You can work in Australia on this visa under any of the following streams
- Short-Term stream
- Medium-Term stream
- Labour Agreement stream
The three-step application process for 482 Visa Australia is:
- An application of benefactor by a legalized firm.
- A recommendation application for a professional duty by a legalized firm.
- A visa application by the candidate.
You and your dear ones can travel in and out of Australia and can work and study in Australia for the duration of this visa.
To get eligible for this visa stream, you must have an authorized enterprise that can finance you in a job in the list of Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). You can hold one temporary visa as a primary applicant.
You can work in Australia on a post for
- two years
- four years (in case of International Trade Obligation, if applicable)
The visa under this stream can be renewed only once when you are living in Australia.
If there is a recruiter wanting to aid in a duty listed on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) or the Regional Occupation List (ROL).
You can work in Australia on a post for up to four years and can request for this visa unlimited times.
Labour Agreement Stream:
If an Australian manager has a labor contract with the Department of Home Affairs and wants to support you then you can be entitled to appeal under this stream.
Visa Subclass 482 Eligibility Criteria for the:
- Minimum of 2-years work experience in the preferred occupation.
- Sanctioned nomination by an approved sponsor.
- Accomplished any skills evaluation/qualification requisites.
- Proof of proficiency in English language meeting the cut-offs (5 Bands for short-term and medium-term stream in each module).
- Valid functional visa, a subclass 010 visa, a subclass 020 visa or a Subclass 030 visa, if you are in Australia at the time of lodging the application.
- Fulfill any other essentials that apply to your visa application.
- Fulfill the health and character conditions by submitting the authentic medical documents acquired within 12 months of application registration. Meet the character requirement by depositing the police approval certificate.
- Fulfill the specific requisites of the individual stream.
- For the Short-term stream, meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) condition.
- Legally running firm in Australia
- Standard enterprise benefactor
The advocacy will be authentic for five years from the date of its acceptance.
You can recommend your worker for an eligible occupation in the list of eligible skilled occupation (MLTSSL/STSOL) and you must:
- Deposit a genuine vocation agreement
- Reward equivalently to Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold (TSMIT) for the particular job
- Mention the location and duration of the job in the recommendation
- Hand over the proof of Labour Market Testing
You need to be highly attentive while applying for a visa. To make sure you do not confront any troubles in your application and the visa procedure, consult various registered migration agents (Australia) who have been working according to the Australian migration laws. Moreover, the aid of immigration agents (Australia) will increase the chances of successful visa approval.