How to Make Cheese Filled Pizza at Home?
Yes, you read it right!! You can make cheese filled Pizza at your home as well. Everybody loves the cheese filled Pizza with gooey cheese. That creamy cheese melting inside your mouth tastes like heaven.
That’s why we are presenting all the pizza lovers a recipe. Using this recipe, you can make cheese filled Pizza, and if you got sudden pizza cravings, then you got the best option with Pizza Hut Offers. Keep eating the So Cheesy Pizzas and keep saving.
Please read this article:- How Gram Flour Can Be Useful To Get A Glowing Skin?
Pointers to keep in mind:
- Use the all-purpose plain flour or Maida for making the bread.
- You can also use wheat flour or atta. However, the texture will be different in both cases.
- You can add the toppings of your choice and taste preferences.
- You can also use the cheese sticks for filling in pizza crust.
- The preparation time is 2 hours.
- Cooking time is 20 minutes.
- So you will have your pizza in 2.30 hours or so.
Can’t wait for that long?? Use the latest Pizza Hut offers and order your most love pizza right now!
Ingredients for making pizza dough:
- Warm water: Half cup
- Sugar: One teaspoon
- Refined flour or wheat flour or maida: 2 cup
- Dry Yeast: One teaspoon
- Salt: Half teaspoon
- Olive oil: 2 teaspoon
Other ingredients for making pizza:
- Processed cheese: 7 slices
- Mozzarella cheese: 1/2 cup
- Pizza sauce or marinara: 2 tbsp
- Chopped Capsicum
- Chopped onion
- Red Chilli flakes
- Mixed Herbs Spices
- Mix Pizza Spice
- Dry oregano
Recipe for making pizza:
- Take the refined flour or wheat flour in a deep bowl.
- Dissolve the dry yeast and sugar in less volume of warm water.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Add it to the flour and add the salt and olive oil.
- Knead a soft dough using warm water. Cover the dough using a plastic bag.
- Let it rest for half an hour. It will rise almost doubled its size.
- If the weather is cold, let it rest for 45 minutes.
- Once the day has risen; punch it. Knead it for 5 to 10 minutes. Make sure that it has been rolled perfectly.
- Divide the dough into two portions
- Now, place one portion on a tray or pizza plate.
- Stretch the door and flatten it using both your hands.
- Create a dent of 1 cm or more on the sides.
- Now click the central portion of the door with a fork or knife. It will ensure that the pizza base remains flattened.
- It will also ensure that it doesn’t fluff’s up during cooking.
- Please the cheese slices on the door and keep it aside.
- Now, flat on the other person and roll it. You can use a rolling pin.
- Now roast this on a hot pan or griddle.
- Pick it using the fork or knife.
- Cook both the sides of this dough partially.
- Once it is cooked, place it over the cheese slices.
- Pull the dented sides over this layer. Seal both the layers tight. Take care that no space is left for the cheese to come out.
- The cheese will melt during the baking process. Hence, sealing should be done properly.
- Now take the marinara or pizza sauce and spread it. Cover all the portions of dough generously.
- Spread the grated Mozzarella cheese over the pizza base.
- Place all the toppings as you like and in the amount you like.
- Sprinkle the Chilli flakes, mixed Herbs and mix Pizza Spice.
- Bake in a preheated oven. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 200 to 250 Degree Celsius.
- Once the baking is done, take the Pizza Hut. Cut into pieces.
- Sprinkle the Chilli flakes and oregano. Enjoy it while it is hot!!
Points to remember:
- You can make the pizza crust more crispy and golden with only while brushing.
- Do the brushing before baking.
- You can make this pizza on tawa/flat pan as well.
- If you want to store the pizza dough, use a greased ziplock bag.
- It will remain usable for at least one month.
- Keep it refrigerated at all times.
- Ensure proper kneading for well-cooked pizza.
So, what are you waiting for??? This weekend bake your pizza at home. Or, if you can’t wait for that long then you can look for the latest Pizza Hut offers and order your most loved pizza right now!