Methods to Cut Hassle While Changing Yahoo Password
The password is the major component of Yahoo webmail security program. It protects your account from any sort of unauthorized access and ensures the overall protection of the Yahoo email account. Yahoo is not only an email platform but also provide a number of services to the account holder such as Yahoo news, Yahoo answers and more.
So, one must keep the password secure in order to maintain account security. Usually, we lost our password which further blocks the accessibility to Yahoo email account, so one must keep an eye on the password and change it on regular basis, especially when an unusual activity or change found on the account.
Please read this article:-
Yahoo customer service number is another direct option to get your password modified in the straightforward menu.
For some users keeping a strong password is the only thing which is required to secure the Yahoo webmail account, but one must change the password to ensure that no malicious entity can access the account.
Sometimes, lack of knowledge keep the user from changing the password, for those users here are the best effective methods are compiled in consecutive steps. Have a look:
Change password on Windows and Mac OS:
- Open your web browser, log in to Yahoo with respective email id and password.
- In your Yahoo mail account, go the “Settings” by clicking on the gear icon on the top.
- Open the “Account Info” page.
- Click on the “Account Security” option.
- Go to the option “Change password”.
- Enter your password and then in the second blank filed, create a new password.
- Click on Continue and let the server validate your newly created password.
- You will receive a message on your screen stating “Your password has been modified”.
- Click OK and log out and log in with a new password.
Change Yahoo password on Mobile:
- Open a web browser on your Mobile.
- In your web browser, type com in the search field of the browser, and hit Go.
- Now login to your Yahoo email account and Enter.
- Open the Settings menu and open Account Info.
- Explore the Account Security option and click the Change Password
- Now enter the new password and confirm it once.
If you are not able to change the password on your own, you can call the Yahoo techies, with toll-free Yahoo customer support number.
The experts will guide you through a whole process of changing or modifying the password of your Yahoo email account. The contact details are available anytime anywhere to help the troubled Yahoo users. If you get into any hassle while resetting your Yahoo password, get in touch.